2. Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from users who are under the age of 13.
3. Users. Outside of the United States. You acknowledge and consent that your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. Generally, we collect only Anonymous Data from you via our Site and our Apps. In some cases, as described below, we also collect Personal Data. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. Anonymous Data includes unique but anonymous profiles of users. We collect a unique identifier for the device on which you install an App ("DID", which may by your Apple Game Center ID (if you have signed up to Game Center and we have access to that ID) or your unique device ID) and develop a profile about you keyed to that DID. We may store your DID with your contact information (like your email address) when you contact us for support, but otherwise we do not associate your DID with Personal Data we collect about you.
(a) Data You Provide to Us.If you provide us feedback or contact us (for support, for example), we will collect Personal Data including your name (and e-mail address or other address you provide), as well as any other content included in the communication. We use this information to assist you with your query or support request and to send you communications as described in Section 5. If you respond to one of our surveys, if any, we will collect any Personal Data you provide in the survey, we may use it to communicate with you about products or services we think you may be interested in, and we may share it with partners who participated in the survey. If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, we will collect any Personal Data you provide, we may use it for the purpose of the promotion, we may use it to communicate with you about products or services we think you may be interested in, and we may share it with partners who participated in the promotion. We collect your email address (if you choose to provide it), and we use it to send you the communications, including a newsletter, product updates, product announcements, and messages about products or services we think you may be interested in. If you provide job application information to us via our Site, we collect that Personal Data for the purpose of evaluating your application. We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site or App that state that Personal Data is being collected. When you provide comments on our social networking service accounts (like the Tigara Facebook page), we collect your information to communicate with you as described herein.
5. Use of Your Data
(a) Personal Data. In general, we use Personal Data as described in Section 4 above. We also use Personal Data to:
(b) Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. Tigara reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion, but generally:Our Apps collect and send us your DID and we use it to back up App-related data, like high scores, levels completed, in-game currency earned or purchased, etc. We use your IP address to determine your device's general location, such as the city, state, or country in which you are located. If you allow the App to use your device's specific location (i.e., latitude/longitude or address, as specified in your device's settings), the App will collect that information and send it to our servers. We use your location information for geographic leaderboards (e.g., to show scores on a map), advertising, and geographic analysis (e.g., regional App popularity). This location data may be sent to third party leaderboard services if you have chosen to use those third party services. We also use Anonymous Information to improve our products and services.
6. Disclosure of Your Data.
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your DID or Personal Data with third party service providers (or allow them to collect such information and IP addresses): to host or provide you with the Site or App services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to or for Tigara.
(b) Analytics and Advertising. We may share your DID or Personal Data with companies that perform analytics regarding our Site or our Apps (or allow them to collect your DID, Personal Data and IP addresses): to analyze the use of the Site or the Apps for us; and for advertising about Tigara and other companies. These companies may combine data we provide to them or allow them to collect from or about you with data they collect in connection with other websites or applications.
7. Third Parties.
(b) Third Party Services. Our Apps may provide you access to third party services such as leaderboards. Those services are not developed or operated by Tigara and may have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. Tigara is not responsible for the content provided by third party services or their use of any Personal Data you may provide to them. If you sign up to or log in to a third party service (including a leaderboard or social networking service) from within an App, your user ID and password for that service may be temporarily stored by the App on your device, but is not stored on Tigara servers.
8. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
(a) Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and certain Anonymous Data.
(i) When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive.
(b) Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. Security of Your Personal Data.
Tigara is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While Tigara uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Tigara cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Contact Information.
Last Revised: Jan. 2015